Families arrive and check-in no later than 10:30 a.m. at your class location’s designated tent.
10:30 -10:50 am
Sprouts staff will assist with instrument tuning. Families should use this time to put down their chairs/blankets for the concert. If you have requested a larger t-shirt, please claim it from the main tables by the stage.
Sprouts will gather by level and head to the stage to start the concert. Sprouts staff will assist with this process.
11:00 am-11:30 am
Concert begins on the Turner Park stage with a performance from our amazing faculty! Each level of Sprouts will then take the stage to showcase what they’ve learned this year.
Picnic begins! Spend some time with your fellow Sprouts before they head out on summer break. Visit The Balloon Man, play games, and enjoy the weather!
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring your instrument! Cello Sprouts, please remember your cello bench.
- Bring a blanket or lawn chairs to be used at both the concert and for your picnic area.
- Sprouts should wear their tux shirt and shorts/pants/skirt of their choosing! The brighter, the better! If you ordered a larger Sprouts shirt, it will be available for pick-up that day.
- Bring a potluck item to share! Each “site” will have their own areas with tables for your food items. The Sprouts team will be sending out a SignUpGenius link soon for families to sign-up to bring a food item.
- Bring your own beverages!
- Midtown Crossing offers three (3) hours free parking with validation in two (2) adjacent parking garages, accessible from 33rd, Farnam and Harney Streets. Validation for up to three (3) hours of parking is available with purchase at any MTC restaurant or retail outlet.
- For those parking without validation, garage rates shift to an affordable $1 per hour.
- Metered parking is available along Farnam Street and within Turner Park. Metered parking is short-term (max. two(2) hours).
- Handicapped parking is available inside the parking garages on each level.
Other Important Information
- Midtown Crossing does not have public bathroom facilities. There will be Porta-Johns available for use.
- Thinking of bringing your dog to the event? Turner Park welcomes leashed animals, but we are asking our families to please refrain from bringing family pets to this event. Not all of our Sprouts are comfortable with animals, and we want everyone to have a stress-free time at the park.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will let families know via email and the Caregiver Facebook page if we need to cancel the event.
Turner Park @ Midtown Crossing
3110 Farnam St, Omaha, NE 68131